Florida Engineering in North Carolina
Florida Engineering Solutions is an experienced firm of structural engineers that provides service to the Southeastern United States, including coastal states like North Carolina. Our team of designers, architects, and assessors operate at the highest standards of ethical codes, and we value honesty and hard work above all else. We make it our job to design your home or business at the height of safety and comfort. In addition to design services, we offer safety assessments and customized repair plans, protecting against imminent or already sustained damage.
Our commercial services range from design to implementation to assessing existing buildings. Commercial customers are spread across all industries, from health care to corporate headquarters and small businesses. We take pride in creating customized and safe building plans for new or existing construction. Our services include:
- Commercial Building Design – We use 3D rendering technology to help design the perfect commercial building for your needs. 3D rendering keeps everyone on the same page throughout the design and construction processes to avoid costly mistakes and construction changes.
- Radiation Shielding – Designed with healthcare and other industries in mind, our radiation shielding solutions protect employees and patients from harmful X-rays and gamma rays. We offer a variety of solutions to fit individual budgets and needs, from radiation shield rooms to individual panels.
- Safe Rooms – Commercial buildings in North Carolina are just as susceptible to the brute force of extreme hurricanes as residential buildings are. Public safe rooms are designed for offices, schools, outdoor public spaces, and other property types to deliver reliable protection from hazardous weather. North Carolina is a notoriously hurricane prone area, and as such, it is important that residents and employees have a safe place to go in the event of a hurricane warning. Our safe rooms can be custom built to suit your needs and to fit any number of people, from 2 to 200.
- Damage Assessment – Our assessors will come out to your property to test the structural integrity of your building. Whether you’re looking for signs of damage after a severe storm or simply want to ensure the safety of your building, we will assess the area and create plans to keep your building safe, now and in the future.
- Noise Mitigation – Areas that are heavy on transportation and freight systems are notorious for noise pollution. Major highways, airports, and railroads create excessive noise that, over time, may lead to health problems and stress-related illnesses. Our noise mitigation solutions combine a number of effective strategies to dampen both high and low frequency noise. Solutions can be made for both indoor and outdoor applications, offering you well-rounded protection from day-to-day noise.
At Florida Engineering Solutions, we believe your building is more than just four walls, a roof, and a floor. We take the time to listen to your needs and create plans that fit within your ideas and budget. Our teams provide cost-effective services with quick turnaround times and high-quality results. We make your safety and comfort our job. If you would like to learn more about the services we offer to our residential and commercial customers, feel free to contact us today. We would love to find out what we can do for you.